Disney World resort hotels play an important role in the making of a memorable Disney vacation. However, with so many different hotel options, it can be a bit overwhelming to figure out the right one for you and your family. This guide is intended to give you a detail insight on the current list of Disney World resort hotels. It covers all the necessary information and reviews including, amenities, perks, prices and more to help you pick the most suitable on-site property for your family.
Why Stay At A Disney World Resort Hotel?
It is true that there are many off-site hotels that can cater to different Disney visitors’ needs and that are also available at different discounted prices. But staying at an on-site Disney property is a different experience altogether. Since they are the Disney owned hotels they are conveniently located (proximity to the parks) and often come with special extra perks, including complimentary transportations.
They imitate the same magical feeling with fun themes in their design and style of services. Most of them are located right in the center of the Disney World property. So you will never miss the magic even when you are not in the parks. The immersive experience will follow you throughout your entire vacation.
The Disney resort hotel guests have the opportunity to spend more time in the parks and the Extended Evening Hours enable you to have extra time in one park for each day of your stay. The Extra Magic Hours begin at park close and usually vary between parks and dates in two hour time blocks.
Guests staying at Disney resort hotels also enjoy premium access to restaurants, shows and have the first access to Lighting Lane Reservations at certain Genie+ rides.
How Many Disney World Resort Hotels Are There?
There are over 30 Disney World Resort hotels and range from budget – conscious rooms to super deluxe accommodations. The resorts are available in three levels of experiences – value resorts, moderate resorts and deluxe resorts. The current list of Disney hotels are as follows:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BroadWalk Inn
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Star Wars: galactic Starcruiser
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BroadWalk Villas
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Old Key West resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Treehouse Villas
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
For more details, including availability, check an online booking of your favourite Disney resort or villa, please visit Disney resort page.
How Much Is A Disney World Resort Hotel Per Night?
Disney World Resort Hotel room rates varies depending on when you are planning to travel. The Disney Value Resorts are the least expensive properties available for the budget – conscious guests. Value resorts are among the most popular choices due to the lower room rates and they come with almost all the amenities you would find in the other Disney resorts. Have bright kid – themed rooms, pools, food court and more. Prices for a standard room can typically go up to $120 to $300 per night.
The Moderate resorts are a bit more upscale than the Value resorts and also they are more expensive. They are also much more quiet and relax properties to stay. Have slightly larger rooms, bigger pools with slides and premium food items as well. Prices vary depending on the season and the time of travel, can go up to $250 to $500 per night.
The Deluxe resorts and villas are the most expensive Disney properties with the most luxurious accommodation experience. They have amazing large rooms with perfect themes and immaculate pools. Have better proximity to the parks and more transportation options including bus, boat or monorail. Prices can start at $350 per night and beyond.
For current room prices, availability and online booking of your favourite Disney resort or villa, please visit Disney resort page
For Disney Tickets we recommend two of our well known, authorised discount theme park ticket sources – Undercover Tourist, and Get Away Today. Both these sites are the cheapest online sources that you can check and compare prices with.
To make life even more easier, we recommend d2travel.com – the all in one travel company for booking a magical vacation to Disney.