Join the world’s most magical taste tour across six continents with over 25 mouthwatering marketplaces and food booths with super delicious foods and drinks, live entertainments, concerts, colourful merchandise and much more. Welcome abroad – The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2022.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Dates, 2022
This year the event is a 129 day long celebration, begins on July 14 and continues through November 19, 2022. Disney is celebrating the event in two significant phases. The second phase starts from August 15, 2022.
Food Booths and Menus
The 5 months long event features over 25 global marketplaces. According to Disney food blog – the food booths will open phase wise. From August 15 onwards 4 additional marketplaces, namely Coastal eats, Hawai’i, Mac and Eats, and The Noodle Exchange will join the celebration as well. Like every year there are great mouthwatering menus scattered around all the booths.
The Event includes a brand new marketplace for this year called The Fry Basket, located near the Test Track in World Discovery. The new booth features a unique selection of French Fries, serve with sweet delicacy and toppings for the first time. If you are fan of fries, you must try the Fry Flight menu that offers three varieties of flavours – Barbecued Bacon Fries, Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar, and Sweet Potato Casserole Fries with candied pecans, toasted marshmallow cream and caramel whisky.
Exciting new menu items can be found at some of the returning favourites, such as the Chesapeake Slider at Hops and Barley marketplace, Lamb Gyro at the Greece marketplace, Baked Scampi Dip and Grilled Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wrap at the Coastal Eats and Swanky Saucy Swine marketplaces. The India marketplace returns with three brand new items, featuring Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup, Chicken Tikka Masala with Fennel Spices Yogurt, and Potato and Pea Samosa with Coriander – Lime Cream. The Alps is another marketplace where you can find a new item, namely the Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Riesling-Poached Pears, Red Wine-Braised Figs, Candied Pecans, Honey and Cranberry Toast.
For more on the Marketplaces and there Menus, we recommend you to visit the Disney Food Blog.
Also don’t forget to collect the complimentary festival passport when you enter EPCOT. Festival passport includes information about the various activities and marketplaces.
Along with food and wine, guests can take part in special activities and family fun events, such as in Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak you can purchase a scavenger hunt map ($9.99) and search for hidden Remy statuettes across the park. Once done you can bring the map to Disney Traders or World Traveler at International Gateway for a special prize. Again from September 29, 2022 onwards begins another all – new Halloween fun activity called Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit. Like Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, you have to purchase a map for this brand – new scavenger hunt, which is expected to continue until August 31, 2022 (or while supplies last). The Emile’s Fromage Montage is another special event where you will be invited to purchase any 5 cheese servings of your choice from the global marketplace options listed in the Festival Passport. Make sure you get a stamp on your passport each time you made a purchase. Once done you can bring your passport to Shimmering Sips for a surprising gift.
Eat To The Beat Concert Series
For live entertainment fans the Eat to the Beat Concert Series is returning to 2022 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with internationally recognised artists and local bands rock the America Gardens Theatre stage. The Concert performances begins at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. and according to Disney Internationally recognised artists will take the stage on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays while local Orlando bands will perform during Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Concert series line – up:
- Baha Men: July 14 and 15
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy: July 16 to 18
- C’Nergy: July 19 to 21
- Tonic – NEW!: July 22 and 23
- Jeremy Camp – NEW!: July 24 and 25
- Country Airwaves: July 26 to 28
- Taylor Dayne: July 29 and 30
- Tiffany: July 31 and August 1
- Element: August 2 to 4
- Joey Fatone & Friends: August 5 to 8
- Latin Ambition: August 9 to 11
- The Devon Allman Project: August 12 and 13
- Christopher Cross: August 14 and 15
- Epic: August 16 to 18
- Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri: August 19 and 20
- Air Supply: August 21 and 22
- Evolution: Motown: August 23 to 25
- Blanco Brown – NEW!: August 26 and 27
- 98°: August 28 and 29
- M-80s: August 30 to September 1
- Southern Avenue: September 2 and 3
- Kris Allen & David Cook: September 4 and 5
- The Vybe: September 6 to 8
- Hoobastank – NEW!: September 9 and 10
- Jimmie Allen: September 11 and 12
- Foreigners Journey: September 13 to 15
- Los Amigos Invisibles – NEW!: September 16 and 17
- American Authors: September 18 and 19
- SMB “The Female Collective”: September 20 to 22
- BBMAK: September 23 and 24
- Postmodern Jukebox: September 25 and 26
- Epic: September 27 to 29
- Stokley – NEW!: September 30 and October 1
- Shelia E.: October 2 and 3
- Latin Ambition: October 4 to 6
- Mark Wills: October 7 and 8
- 38 Special: October 9 and 10
- The Vybe: October 11 to 13
- Robert Randolph Band : October 14 and 15
- Newsboys – NEW!: October 16 and 17
- 506 Crew (Reggae): October 18 to 20
- Ray Parker Jr. – NEW!: October 21 and 22
- Billy Ocean: October 23 and 24
- M-80s: October 25 to 27
- Hanson: October 28 to 31
- Country Airwaves: November 1 to 3
- Boyz II Men: November 4 to 7
- Foreigners Journey: November 8 to 10
- Kenny G: November 11 and 12
- Sugar Ray: November 13 and 14
For Disney Tickets We recommend two of our well known, authorised discount theme park ticket sources – Undercover Tourist, and Get Away Today. Both these sites are the cheapest online sources that you can check and compare prices with.
To make life even more easier, we recommend d2travel.com – the all in one travel company for booking a magical vacation to Disney.